Red led flickering

Soundmodul für Fahrgeräusche (speziell für RC-Modelle). Der Nachfolger des USM-RC-2
Antworten
Docomar750

Red led flickering

Beitrag von Docomar750 »

Hi

Not my first unit 4th one now flickering red led on and off solid green light tried 3 sd cards get blue light for 1 second on new card then back to green led solid and on off red led but not steady flashing at a loss?
Rascal

Re: Red led flickering

Beitrag von Rascal »

Hello,

does the module work as normally? If yes, did you perhaps activate the diagnosis by accident?

Check under Configuration > General > Module configuration > Record diagnosis data on SD card
Docomar750

Beitrag von Docomar750 »

Hi

For some reason using a Flysky FS A8S with a breakout board it's not liking the sbus signal I think (using servo Y cable) as when I use a FS iA10b with sbus it works fine even trying to isolate power and signal between them I think it's the breakout Sbus/ppm converter not sure what's going wrong can only think the board does not kike the FS A8S signal which is strange as I have used this before.
BEIER-Electronic Andy
Administrator

Beitrag von BEIER-Electronic Andy »

Yes, the red LED also indicates if there are problems receiving S-Bus, i-Bus, SUMD or BTC-1 signals.

This can have various causes, e.g. an incorrect transmission speed or an incorrect protocol.
Docomar750

Beitrag von Docomar750 »

Don't why this usm rc 3 with latest firmware won't accept sbus signal from FS A8S with a sbus PPM breakout board as a original when with early firmware worked perfectly well with this set up in an excavator I upgraded last year is there any way to roll back firmware to check?
Rascal

Beitrag von Rascal »

Hello,

you can rollback by using the Sound-Teacher menu File > Check now manually for updates
Select the version you like to use and click "Update to version Vx.x"

We would appreciate if you let us know if the older version works.

Also which 'sbus PPM breakout board' you are (make and model).
Docomar750

Beitrag von Docomar750 »

Hi

No rolling back software has not worked just seems strange when I did the same setup over a year ago it all worked even tried same transmitter as that setup, can't test the older USM RC 3 that worked with as I gifted it to my father for his truck build. Working fine with sbus from signal from flysky FSi10 B even tried different FS-A8S 2 but to no avail so bit stumped? Oh well working now just stuck with 10 channels!
Rascal

Beitrag von Rascal »

Hello,

can you try if iBUS works with the SFR-1 (omitting the breakout board)?
Antworten