Kraftwerkpad Extention

Soundmodul für Fahrgeräusche (speziell für RC-Modelle). Der Nachfolger des USM-RC-2
Antworten
JaFa

Kraftwerkpad Extention

Beitrag von JaFa »

Dear sirs,

I'm looking to use the kraftwerk pad as multiswitch in a function boat, because it has 44 switch possibilities its a nice multiswitch option.
I will combine it with the new Frsky XE (lua script on display), is it possible to put 2 of those pads on the USM software? I see its possible for 1 and 2 pages but can you put a seconde?

And will there be a multiswitch decoder planned for this later one, because the USM has only 18 switch outputs available what is not a lot for 'extreme" functions boats?

Is in the software of the USM it possible to change the bitmap of the kraftwerk pad ourselves to make it parallel with whats on the redesigned luascript?
if it is a simpel "PNG" loaded by the software this would be easy by just replacing it with my own version. (its workable now but this would be a nice thing to use the kraftwerk pad also for other function RC.

Thank you

Jan
Rascal

Re: Kraftwerkpad Extention

Beitrag von Rascal »

Hello Jan,
JaFa hat geschrieben: So 30. Apr 2023, 20:52 I will combine it with the new Frsky XE (lua script on display), is it possible to put 2 of those pads on the USM software? I see its possible for 1 and 2 pages but can you put a seconde?
I am not sure I understand your requirement here and what you mean by "pages" - there is already an option for two Control pads (with 2 levels each) in the Sound-Teacher, one on X2/3 and one on X2/4.
And will there be a multiswitch decoder planned for this later one, because the USM has only 18 switch outputs available what is not a lot for 'extreme" functions boats?
An extension module (like the EXM-2 for the USM-RC-2) is currently not planned AFAIK.

There are "only" 17 switch outputs but you could connect one or more RC-SM-4 to the servo output/s and control them via the servo positions (and as such integrate them into function sequences, too) for more switch outputs.
If the servo outputs are already occupied by servos and/or ESCs then this won't work of course. :(
Is in the software of the USM it possible to change the bitmap of the kraftwerk pad ourselves to make it parallel with whats on the redesigned luascript?
if it is a simpel "PNG" loaded by the software this would be easy by just replacing it with my own version. (its workable now but this would be a nice thing to use the kraftwerk pad also for other function RC.
That would need to be answered by Andy, he should be back on Tuesday.
BEIER-Electronic Andy
Administrator

Re: Kraftwerkpad Extention

Beitrag von BEIER-Electronic Andy »

JaFa hat geschrieben: So 30. Apr 2023, 20:52 Is in the software of the USM it possible to change the bitmap of the kraftwerk pad ourselves to make it parallel with whats on the redesigned luascript?
if it is a simpel "PNG" loaded by the software this would be easy by just replacing it with my own version.
Unfortunately that is not possible. The image is fixed installed in the Sound-Teacher and cannot be changed by the user.
Antworten