MAN truck driving sound

Soundmodul für Fahrgeräusche (speziell für RC-Modelle). Der Nachfolger des USM-RC-2
Antworten
Docomar750

MAN truck driving sound

Beitrag von Docomar750 »

Hi

Not sure if anyone else has had this problem but why is the MAN truck driving engine sounds really quiet I now the sound is low as the reversing warning comes out at right volume but I can hardly here the driving sounds?
Rascal

Re: MAN truck driving sound

Beitrag von Rascal »

Hello,

there are several ways to influence the volume levels:

1. Engine sound: on the right you find a column "Volume (%)"; here you can adjust the volume of each sound-slot in relation to the other sounds. While you can increase the volume up to 300% it might be better to lower other sounds to avoid distortion.
2. Configuration > General > Volume - here you find two seetings:
  • "Overall volume (%)" - changes the volume output of the module overall
  • Dynamic engine sound volume - lowers the sound by the selected value while model is stopped; select a lower value if the sound is too low while stopped
I suggest you try to increase the overall volume while lowering the volume in the sound slot of the reverse warning sound.

Also note the following: If you use several volume controls (ie. via transmitter and/or potentiometer connected) the module will always limit the overall volume to the lowest setting!
Antworten