OS-X

Soundmodul für Fahrgeräusche (speziell für RC-Modelle). Der Nachfolger des USM-RC-2
Antworten
JaFa

OS-X

Beitrag von JaFa »

Dear Sirs,

Fore years i used multiple USM RC 2 and soon a few RC3 modules, but i ran into a problem, untol last year i programmed the modules via Mac OSX runnin a parallels App. this worked fine but as from this year my New Mac (M1) is not supporting mu good old windows XP anymore under the Parallels App. and there is no Windows PC here will you make a browser supported app for your sound modules or do you have another reasonable solution for this because a lot of Us work un mac for years now...

regards

Jan
BEIER-Electronic Andy
Administrator

Re: OS-X

Beitrag von BEIER-Electronic Andy »

Hello Jan,

have you ever tried if WineBottler still works?

Software for other operating systems than WIndows is currently not planned.
JaFa

Beitrag von JaFa »

Well yesterday i tried all "free" options and on the new mac M1 none besides the brand new windows11 and parallels work, the problem is that that is an almost 300€ option(price of Parallels and the new windows). But i could run the demo software of the USM3 (i believe its as good as the same then de USM2) so there is an option but its very expensive.

I'll see what i will do with this one because it may be cheaper to buy an "old" windows machine...
Ralph Cornell

Beitrag von Ralph Cornell »

Why don't you get yourself a cheap laptop? Install Windows 10 on it - and everything works. That would also have the advantage that you can take the thing with you to the craft room. Then it is easy to make changes to the settings with the KUSB cable.
Antworten