sfr-1-d not transferring data

Multifunktionsmodul für Modelle mit 2 Antriebsmotoren
Antworten
jaron

sfr-1-d not transferring data

Beitrag von jaron »

hi having a lot of trouble with green light slow flashing (no throttle signal) when trying to set up sbus i am now unable to get any functions working at all with sbus or using patch cables i am using a flysky paladin ev with track mixing on( i am trying to set up the rc4wd dozer) i have looked through the manuals im unable to find any reference to my problem what am i missing any one have any ideas please.
BEIER-Electronic Andy
Administrator

Re: sfr-1-d not transferring data

Beitrag von BEIER-Electronic Andy »

Hello jaron,

please upload your project file (*.sfr-1-d) here.

Did you do the throttle channel setup?

Then record a diagnosis. Either with the data cable or on SD card. Move the throttle and steering during the diagnosis. Upload the diagnosis here as well.
jaron

Beitrag von jaron »

Thanks. The files are attached.

I forgot to mention that I have used a new SD card because the one that was supplied was corrupt and couldn't get it working.

Thank you

Jaron
Dateianhänge
diagnose_221022_1256.dat
(185.25 KiB) 80-mal heruntergeladen
jcb fast trac.sfr-1-d
(39.21 KiB) 77-mal heruntergeladen
Rascal

Beitrag von Rascal »

Hello Jaron,

there is no signal at all received on Prop #1 or Prop #2. Please check the SBUS configuration of your transmitter and receiver, and ensure that SBUS channel 1 is indeed throttle and SBUS channel 2 is steering.

Once the SBUS works you can do the setup.

------------

I noted in the diagnosis that you are probably using a 3S Lipo but you have configured a 2S (Configuration > General > Battery voltage monitoring). Currently it should not have any effect but you may need to adjust that setting at some point.
jaron

Beitrag von jaron »

thanks mate have changed battery settings.
have done a firmware update and confirmed all sbus settings on transmitter multiple times, I have also tried setting up using patch cables (conventional method) again and same outcome, just not sure what im doing wrong, you mentioned throttle channel setup would you know were in the manual i can find that i have looked and cant find that thanks
Rascal

Beitrag von Rascal »

Hello Jaron,
have done a firmware update and confirmed all sbus settings on transmitter multiple times,
Do you have any SBUS device that you can connect to the receiver to confirm that SBUS works at the receiver end, or perhaps another receiver to try?

Please record a new diagnosis when using the conventional method so we can check if there is a valid signal from the receiver's PWM output.

The setup can only be executed successfully once a valid signal on Prop #1 is received, which is currently not the case, so there is not much point in trying (yet). For instructions please refer to the manual on page 16 "Setup (teaching function)".
BEIER-Electronic Andy
Administrator

Beitrag von BEIER-Electronic Andy »

Another question:
Did the blue LED on the SFR-1-D flash when you activated S-Bus? The SFR-1-D is only receiving a correct S-BUS signal when the blue LED is flashing.
Antworten