Wishlist for Beier SFR-1-D

Multifunktionsmodul für Modelle mit 2 Antriebsmotoren
Antworten
thuat.bui

Wishlist for Beier SFR-1-D

Beitrag von thuat.bui »

Hi Beier team,

As you known, many modern tanks (Leo2, M1, CH2...) will lift the gun up to push away the empty shell. I'm using servo feature from Beier SFR-1-D to lift the gun. However, the servo output needs to assign to either a fixed channel, or fixed positions (04 positions + home) or a sequenced. This doesn't allow me to program the servo after assign to a fixed channel. Do you have any ideas how to configure this feature or it not doable and need a new feature in a new firmware release?

Best,
Thuat
BEIER-Electronic Andy
Administrator

Re: Wishlist for Beier SFR-1-D

Beitrag von BEIER-Electronic Andy »

Hello Thuat,

I know the problem. Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to do this with the SFR-1-D.

I don't know if there will be a software update for this at some point.
thuat.bui

Re: Wishlist for Beier SFR-1-D

Beitrag von thuat.bui »

BEIER-Electronic Andy hat geschrieben: Mo 1. Aug 2022, 08:53 Hello Thuat,

I know the problem. Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to do this with the SFR-1-D.

I don't know if there will be a software update for this at some point.
Thanks Andy for the feedback. I have my workaround by combining programing feature of the radio controller and one relay to switch between multiple input sources from the receiver. However, this is too complicated for all users. Since I found this feature from a cheap China board called CSTK, just want to raise this idea for our potential future roadmap. No big deal. Thanks again for your kindly support. Really love Beier products.
Antworten