Machine Gun 1 & Machine Gun 2 configu

Multifunktionsmodul für Modelle mit 2 Antriebsmotoren
Antworten
thuat.bui

Machine Gun 1 & Machine Gun 2 configu

Beitrag von thuat.bui »

Hi everybody,

It's me a gain with new issue. I'm configuring now the MG1 & 2. I have issue with LED light2 of MG1 + 2 are flashing at the same time.

This is the configuration. I actually don't understand the number in Option 1 for Output 1 (5) & Output 2 (10)
MG_1n2_config_1.jpg
MG_1n2_config_1.jpg (169.53 KiB) 1043 mal betrachtet
MG_1n2_config_2.jpg
MG_1n2_config_2.jpg (238.52 KiB) 1043 mal betrachtet
MG_1n2_config_3.jpg
MG_1n2_config_3.jpg (148.17 KiB) 1043 mal betrachtet
Zuletzt geändert von thuat.bui am Sa 30. Jul 2022, 11:50, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
thuat.bui

Re: Machine Gun 1 & Machine Gun 2 configu

Beitrag von thuat.bui »

This is the last screenshot and configuration .sfr-1-d file
MG_1n2_config_4.jpg
MG_1n2_config_4.jpg (177.57 KiB) 1042 mal betrachtet
Leopard 2A6.sfr-1-d
(39.73 KiB) 82-mal heruntergeladen
Rascal

Beitrag von Rascal »

Hello again,
I actually don't understand the number in Option 1 for Output 1 (5) & Output 2 (10)
you can see the meaning of the options when you hover the mouse over those fields: the value defines the frequency or duration of the flashing or pulse respectively with the given multiplier applied. See also page 37 of the manual (English version).
I have issue with LED light2 of MG1 + 2 are flashing at the same time.
The screenshots do not match the configuration file you attached but I think the problem is with the Additional sound configuration as you have checked the output boxes there, e.g. "Additional sound 1 (start/loop)" as well as "Additional sound 3" trigger output 1 and 2 everytime when additional sound 1 or 3 is played.

You do not need to select any output there if you activate the sound and output via multi-function or function-sequence!

Only if you activate the sound function and you want to switch on an output simultaneously (without using multi-function or function-sequence), i.e. while that particular sound is being played, the box of the corresponding output/s should be checked; see also below.

So remove all the "ticks" and it should work.

Here is a free tip ;) :
Use output type "Flickering (sound)" to synchronize the output with the sound, Option 1 defines the sensitivity. In this case you must check the corresponding output under Additional sound. Then use function "Additional sound x" only, i.e. do not call the function for the output itself.
You can trigger "Additional sound x" by its own, in a function-sequence and also multi-function, whichever you prefer.
thuat.bui

Beitrag von thuat.bui »

It's work for me now with your instruction. Thanks a lot! Very quick and helpful support.
Antworten