Problem with throttle

Soundmodul und Fahrtregler in einem Modul
Antworten
fidoB6

Problem with throttle

Beitrag von fidoB6 »

Hello, I have a problem since I've changed battery for charged one.
When I'm driving with model, it is stopping very often. (with emergency brake). I've formated SD card at FAT and FAT32, but no changes.
So I recorded diagnostic data on SD and there is a problem with Prop#1, which is collapsing to -1000 even if in full throttle.
Till today there was no problem...
Can anyone help me?
Thanks a lot.

Radio/ reciever: Frsky X20S/ X8R
Pavel
Dateianhänge
DIAGNOSE.DAT
(625 KiB) 42-mal heruntergeladen
Rascal

Re: Problem with throttle

Beitrag von Rascal »

Hello Pavel,

the SFR-1 measures the input signal and acts accordingly. At one point (096,300 s) the input signal on Prop #1 even goes down to 0,457 ms (value 0), so triggering the emergency break would be correct behaviour. I don't see anything in the diagnosis that would indicate a problem with the SFR-1. I therefore suspect the collapse in the signal comes from the receiver.

Did you make any changes there, i.e. change receiver, update the receiver or are you using a 2nd ESC with BEC and did not remove & insulate the red wire?

What type of battery are you using?

You can try the following: Use another receiver channel to connect Prop #1 for testing. Is the behaviour the same?
fidoB6

Re: Problem with throttle

Beitrag von fidoB6 »

Hi,
Meanwhile has the problem been solved. I disconected Prop#1 cable from reciever and made connection via S-BUS at Prop#1 (SUMD Ch.1). My friend has recommended it and it works. Maybe some bug... I don't know...
Thank You for Your comment.
Antworten