Sfr-1 Help !

Soundmodul und Fahrtregler in einem Modul
Antworten
tecnick84

Sfr-1 Help !

Beitrag von tecnick84 »

I have an SFR-1 that I have in my new scania from Tamiya.
It was working just fine and I was doing laps at home on the floor when it just died all of a sudden.
Tried disconnecting all servo cables except steering and throttle.
Tried different receivers and even tried with s-bus. But nothing helps. The green led light is the only one that lights up, it doesn't beep like it usually does when you insert the battery. I have tried emptying the sd card and re-entering the settings from soundteacher. I have a sfr-1 since before that I have in my other truck and it has always worked. Hope you can help me!
Rascal

Re: Sfr-1 Help !

Beitrag von Rascal »

Hello,
Tried disconnecting all servo cables except steering and throttle.
Is the steering servo connected to the SFR-1 X5/L? If yes, did the steering still work?

Also disconnect the flat/ribbon cables for the outputs.
I have tried emptying the sd card and re-entering the settings from soundteacher
Did you just delete the files from the SD card or format the card? If you only deleted the files try formatting the card.
After you have transferred the project to the card also redo the setup (teaching function) of the SFR-1.

If that does not work please record a diagnosis, either using the data cable or the SD card. See the manual on pages 93 to 95. Switch on transmitter and then SFR-1, increase throttle, decrease throttle, steering left then right.
Then upload the project file (*.sfr-1) and diagnosis (Diagnose.dat) here for us to check.
tecnick84

Beitrag von tecnick84 »

Hey !
I formatted the sd card.
All cables are disconnected except steering and throttle channel and the servo output to the steering. I can't get in touch with the data cable anymore and can't learn settings on the gas channel. sfr-1 does not seem to have contact with the receiver. so I can't even run diagnostics.
Rascal

Beitrag von Rascal »

Hello,

disconnect the steering servo, too. If the problem still persists please wait until tomorrow for Andy to respond.
BEIER-Electronic Andy
Administrator

Beitrag von BEIER-Electronic Andy »

The blue LED does not flash when you plug in the battery?

What do the 3 LEDs do when no SD card is inserted in the SFR-1?
tecnick84

Beitrag von tecnick84 »

BEIER-Electronic Andy hat geschrieben: Mo 12. Sep 2022, 08:11 The blue LED does not flash when you plug in the battery?

What do the 3 LEDs do when no SD card is inserted in the SFR-1?
Hello
when I connect the battery, only the green diode lights up. No blinking from either the blue or red diode.

When I remove the sd card, only the green diode is still lit
BEIER-Electronic Andy
Administrator

Beitrag von BEIER-Electronic Andy »

That's strange. It looks like the SFR-1 has lost its firmware.

Copy the file "firmware.bin" from the attachment onto the SD card. It's just an older version. If the processor is still running, it should perform a firmware update (red and blue LEDs flash for a few seconds).
Dateianhänge
firmware.bin
(232.03 KiB) 59-mal heruntergeladen
tecnick84

Beitrag von tecnick84 »

BEIER-Electronic Andy hat geschrieben: Mo 12. Sep 2022, 10:05 That's strange. It looks like the SFR-1 has lost its firmware.

Copy the file "firmware.bin" from the attachment onto the SD card. It's just an older version. If the processor is still running, it should perform a firmware update (red and blue LEDs flash for a few seconds).
Hello again !
yes now it works again thank you very much !
Antworten