Sfr1 drive directions

Soundmodul und Fahrtregler in einem Modul
Evert

Sfr1 drive directions

Beitrag von Evert »

Hello,
I am new with Beier-electronic
I have bought my first sfr1 for my scania 770S a view months ago. But didn't had the time to start sooner than this summer. Now i run with a problem after following the installation instructions, I have sound, steering and forward movement. What I don't have is backing up. I have changed the motor wiring to test the motor, that is working fine. And the soundteacher throttle curve is also going in a diagonal line up. And when i change the X2/1 for a servo then the servo is moving to the left and right. I tried the X2/1 also on all 4 channels with the same results ( no back up movement or backing up sound

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong
Rascal

Re: Sfr1 drive directions

Beitrag von Rascal »

Hello,

some questions:

1. Have you done the "Setup (teaching function)" according to the manual on page 16?

2. What is the status of the 3 LEDs now? If flashing please state if the LED is slow or fast flashing.

If the setup was done and the green LED is solid lit we need to determine the driving mode that you are using, see the manual on page 57.

Note that when you have configured using the brake the vehicle will not go into reverse by means of the stick, instead
With activated braking function the driving direction must be changed with the function „Change of direction“.
Also please upload the project file (*.sfr-1) so we can check the configuration in detail.
Evert

Beitrag von Evert »

Hi,
I have done the setup, and have a solid green led.
I have done a binding to sender and receiver.
Have connected it also to my radiolink AT9S have the same problems.
Everything works except the backup function. In the soundteacher trouble finder I see channel 1 and 2 moving to the left and right and back to centre the same happens on my radiolink screen.
Evert

Beitrag von Evert »

I have done a installation with USB cable from the soundteacher to the sfr1. I tried it on device sound to the sfr1.

The stranger thing is that when I change it for a servo, then the servo works good.

Steering and all sound on channel 1 on the sfr1 works, I can even start the sfr1 sound and forward on channel 2 by moving the throttle.
Rascal

Beitrag von Rascal »

Hello,
Evert hat geschrieben: So 4. Sep 2022, 10:19I have done a installation with USB cable from the soundteacher to the sfr1. I tried it on device sound to the sfr1.
Sorry, I don't understand the last sentence.
The stranger thing is that when I change it for a servo, then the servo works good.
So we assume the signal from the transmitter is good. Now we need to figure out why the SFR-1 does not process it correctly. Usually this is due to a configuration issue.
Steering and all sound on channel 1 on the sfr1 works, I can even start the sfr1 sound and forward on channel 2 by moving the throttle.
You didn't say which driving mode you are using, and I also need the project file.
Evert

Beitrag von Evert »

I have tried sbus but nothing seems to work on that .
So I'm having it on the normal prop channels.
I'm having file "scania V8.sfr"

What do you mean with " driving mode "

I'm have right now the carson multi Pro 14 connected to it. Have taken it from my other truck that having an mfc-03 and I have bin driving that one over the last 1,5 years.
Evert

Beitrag von Evert »

However I see that i'm working with soundteacher V1.10a

Don't know if that could be the problem?
Evert

Beitrag von Evert »

Drive mode is standard ( reset it already 2x) on curve 1 and 2.
Backward 100 to 10.
Forward 10 to 100.
I have handbrake off
Speed controllers off
And on inverting motor the turning direction changes.
I now also updated my firmware to v1.30c
Rascal

Beitrag von Rascal »

Hello,

see my first post and the link in there to the manual to determine the driving mode. This is not related to the handbreak.
The settings are done under Configuration > Speed controller > Speed controller properties in the Sound-Teacher.
If you upload the project file (see below) I can check it myself.

I don't think this is related to the Sound-Teacher / firmware version but to update to the latest is recommended, which you have done by installing 1.30c. Transfer the project again if not done yet so the firmware on the SFR-1 is also updated.
I'm having file "scania V8.sfr"
Please upload the file here:
Click on "Dateianhaenge" below the text box when replying, then "Dateien hinzufuegen" and select the file "scania V8.sfr". Finally click "Oeffnen" / "Open" to upload.
Evert

Beitrag von Evert »

[attachment=0]Scania V8.sfr[/attachment]
Dateianhänge
Scania V8.sfr
(39.7 KiB) 39-mal heruntergeladen
Antworten