sfr-1 sequence

Soundmodul und Fahrtregler in einem Modul
Antworten
aksisti

sfr-1 sequence

Beitrag von aksisti »

hi, sorry if there is a discussion already on this topic. i have to use google translator so searching is not easy.

However, I would like to make my truck on the roof of the warning light, with at least 3 different sequences.

For example, when I activate the sequence, 1 seq. would work for 5 sec, 2 seq. would work for 5 sec and 3seq. would work for 5 seconds and after that the cycle would start again.
The previous three sequences would act as a loop.

Is this possible, and if so, how?

Best regards, Akseli
Rascal

Re: sfr-1 sequence

Beitrag von Rascal »

That should be possible by using 3 output sequences that are started via a function sequence.

- Define 3 separate output sequences, each with a loop that switches the desired outputs in the pattern you want; use "Stop immediately" in each sequence
- Define 1 function sequence with a loop that starts output sequence 1 and stops it after 5 seconds, then starts output sequence 2 and stops it after 5 second and finally starts output sequence 3 and stops it after 5 seconds before; because of the loop function it will keep on cycling until you stop the function sequence.

See the operating manual page 42 / 74-76 and 83.
aksisti

Beitrag von aksisti »

Hi and thanks for the reply. I followed your instructions and got it working. This is obvious afterwards, but I couldn't think about it then.

I will continue here with a follow-up question. Is there a setting or an option to set the engine control to operate as follows. When accelerating, when the gear shifting sound comes on, the engine revs would not increase during this tone. Once the gear shifting sound has been completed, the engine would continue to raise the revs.
And now I'm not talking about the engine sound, I mean the car's electric motor.

I haven't been able to drive my model yet, so I don't know if this setting is already there, but if not, is it possible to put it on?
Rascal

Beitrag von Rascal »

aksisti hat geschrieben: Sa 14. Mär 2020, 14:14I will continue here with a follow-up question. Is there a setting or an option to set the engine control to operate as follows. When accelerating, when the gear shifting sound comes on, the engine revs would not increase during this tone. Once the gear shifting sound has been completed, the engine would continue to raise the revs.
And now I'm not talking about the engine sound, I mean the car's electric motor.
You mean the motor should maintan the current speed as long as the gear shift sound is played, i.e. the throttle stick is continuously moved forward but when the gear change is reached it will ignore the change in throttle signal until the gear shift sound has ended?
aksisti

Beitrag von aksisti »

yes, that's what i mean.

the sound and my operation would go just like a real truck with an opticruise gearbox.
Rascal

Beitrag von Rascal »

I think that is not possible as the playback of sounds (in this case the gear shift sound) cannot influence the motor signal.

You can however select if the gear shift sound is played simultaenously with the engine sound; if that option is not selected then the current engine sound (e.g. FG1) is stopped first, after that the gear change sound is played and then is followed by the new engine sound (e.g. FG2).
Antworten