EMS-24-G and OpenTX

NMS-, EMS- MSC- und SMS-Module
Antworten
bartokwhite

EMS-24-G and OpenTX

Beitrag von bartokwhite »

In OpenTX V2.3, I would like to mix the proportional channel for the EMS-24-G with another channel such that the second channel can read which switch position is being sent by the multiswitch. In other words, is there a way for the EMS time division multiplexing to be read by a PWM channel, in such a way that the PWM channel recognises which of the 24 outputs has been selected on the EMS? I only need to read one position and use it to trigger an action on another channel. Help would be gratefully received. Thanks.

In OpenTX V2.3 möchte ich den Proportionalkanal des EMS-24-G mit einem anderen Kanal so mischen, dass der zweite Kanal lesen kann, welche Schalterstellung vom Multischalter gesendet wird. Mit anderen Worten, gibt es eine Möglichkeit, das EMS-Zeitmultiplexing von einem PWM-Kanal so auszulesen, dass der PWM-Kanal erkennt, welcher der 24 Ausgänge am EMS ausgewählt wurde? Ich muss nur eine Position lesen und damit eine Aktion auf einem anderen Kanal auslösen. Hilfe wäre dankbar angenommen. Vielen Dank
BEIER-Electronic Andy
Administrator

Re: EMS-24-G and OpenTX

Beitrag von BEIER-Electronic Andy »

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with OpenTx. But I can't imagine that this is possible.
Antworten