Software V1.50

Soundmodul für Fahrgeräusche (speziell für RC-Modelle). Der Nachfolger des USM-RC
BEIER-Electronic Andy
Administrator

Re: Software V1.50

Beitrag von BEIER-Electronic Andy »

Ja, wenn Dein Sicherheitsprogramm die Dateien vom Update blockiert, dann kann es natürlich nicht funktionieren.

Also am besten den Virenscanner mal kurz ausschalten.
Hollie

Beitrag von Hollie »

es war s Sicherheitsprogramm .. bin überall raus .. es gelöscht .. das Update gemacht und s Programm wieder drauf .. nun hab ich s drauf ..

vielen Dank Andy und n schöns wochenen .. :P :P :P
sinkMe

Beitrag von sinkMe »

Hello

After updating to the last sw, I have a loud buzzing noise from the speaker continuously. If I use the switch to turn on/off the sound, the buzzingnoise goes from deep to high buzzing. I use the usm-rc-2 on my wheelloader, and a seperate switch and channel to "start" the engine. I can barely hear the engine sound working ok in the background, but the buzzingsound is louder and pretty constant. The leds on the usm-rc-2 starts with blue on power-up, and changes to constant green and quicly red flashing. I have tried different soundfiles, formattet the memory card (quick) several times, but the buzzing is still present.

Any solutions? Have I messed up my soundmodule?

Regards
Oldchap

Beitrag von Oldchap »

Could you try to format your SD-card, refill the project and try again?
Gruß

Gerhard

Beitrag von sinkMe »

Hi

Formattet the sd card several times, but no go. Even try another sd card, but the problem remains
Rascal

Beitrag von Rascal »

You can try downgrading to see if the problem persists. Open the Soundteacher, select "File -> Check now manually for updates" and select the previous version from the list. Then click the Update button (should show the selected version). After that try upgrading again.
sinkMe

Beitrag von sinkMe »

Yes!

Tnx @Rascal

Downgraded Soundteacher to v 1.30 and formatting the sd card. It worked fine, engine sound was ok. Upgraded to v 1.50 and now everything works :) I may have f****d up when i upgraded to v 1.50 the first time.
MikeVonZuhause

Beitrag von MikeVonZuhause »

Hallo Gleichgesinnte , hab folgendes Problem.
Da ich kein Laufwerk zur Zeit habe ,suche ich den Sound Teacher V1.50 als Download.

Gibts das??

Danke im Vorraus
Oldchap

Beitrag von Oldchap »

Soweit ich weiß, gibt es überhaupt keinen ST als Download. Man muß einen kaufen (Beier Sound-CD) und kann ihn dann übers Web updaten.
Gruß

Gerhard