Software V1.30

Soundmodul für Fahrgeräusche (speziell für RC-Modelle). Der Nachfolger des USM-RC
Oldchap

Re: Software V1.30

Beitrag von Oldchap »

Did you try to upload the software about a card reader to your SD card? And is the SD card in the reader reachable by the PC (without Sound Teacher; e.g. via explorer)? Then I cannot understand the hint. When your USB connection between card reader and PC is OK then the SD card is shown directly in the Sound Teacher and can be filled with the botton "send project data to SD card".

Or did you try to upload SW via special USB connection cable directly to your sound module?
Gruß

Gerhard

Beitrag von Rascal »

kamyoncu-itulu1 hat geschrieben:What is wrong ? any idea ?

Is it posibble to upload files to sd card ?
Did you click the button “Save project data onto SD card“?

See also pages 54-56 of the manual (V1.30)
kamyoncu-itulu1

Beitrag von kamyoncu-itulu1 »

I red and tried your recommandations but really they did not work. It is very painfull for me. I have 2 modules and 2 different computers. I downloaded the newest version.I also tried older versions but, both computer says: no module in usb port it says.

you guys install the sound teacher on your computers than download truck sound file xx.usm. than open and save it in usb ? (but I can not do this:( is there any other process ? I really feel bad.
Oldchap

Beitrag von Oldchap »

First of all, I generally use all SD cards out of the modules in an USB card reader connected to my PC. Then I put the card back to the -RC2.

Well, here my entire process to get a fitting project on SD card:

1. I install Sound Teacher (ST) from DVD on my PC.

2. I execute ST and answer its request for update with "yes" to get the latest ST version.

3. I fill the needed fields in all the ST pages (depending on the model) with sound files (WAV) from DVD or from downloaded soundtracks (e.g. youtube).

4. I set the needed output ports to manage lights and mechanical operations, if needed.

5. I complete my configuration (very important!) to get a functioning project.

6. NOW I activate my card reader with an empty Micro SD XC card in it. If ST not shows the card in its menu pages, I select the according USB port manually (normally ST recognizes the card automatically).

7. At last I push the button "store project data on SD card". It takes several minutes (and 16 GB storage) to store my projects depending on the number an length of the sound files (e.g. I use up to 3 hours of background music).

8. After re-inserting the filled SD card in the module the work is done!

As you see, I don't need to load any .usm file from DVD! My .usm files are created by ST itself.

Good luck!
Gruß

Gerhard
Administrator

Beitrag von BEIER-Electronic Andy »

Do you want to upload the project with the data cable K-USB-2?

If you have no data cable K-USB-2 and you want to save the project data with a card reader, please watch this video tutorial (and activate english subtitles):
Tutorial 01: Installation of the Sound-Teacher, open new projects and save on SD-card
Antworten