Lost all files from Sound Teacher so i need to import?

Soundmodul für Fahrgeräusche (speziell für RC-Modelle). Der Nachfolger des USM-RC
Antworten
tizdaz

Lost all files from Sound Teacher so i need to import?

Beitrag von tizdaz »

Hi, i have just started up my sound teacher software and all the settings are now blank & i don't know why as i have deleted nothing!?

All the sounds/settings are all still working on the sound module its self so i need to import all the sounds/settings from sound module into sound teacher on my computer.

When i try to select "Import project form SD CARD" i get message saying "importing the project from the SD Card not possible"

How do i do this please as its quite urgent otherwise i will have to start from scratch all the settings!?
Screenshot 2022-05-23 003100.jpg
Screenshot 2022-05-23 003100.jpg (182 KiB) 1270 mal betrachtet
Rascal

Re: Lost all files from Sound Teacher so i need to import?

Beitrag von Rascal »

Hello,

insert the SD card into the PC and try again.

I also suggest you save the project to the PC in future (File > Save project) because if the SD card goes faulty there is no way to restore from there.
tizdaz

Beitrag von tizdaz »

hi there, ive tried that but i still get same message?
tizdaz

Beitrag von tizdaz »

when i browse for the card ther eis no file to choose to import, but when i browse the card using my computer i can see all the files but when i select import from SD card i get error message
tizdaz

Beitrag von tizdaz »

ok think I've done it, i had to choose "View All Files" when trying to import and the config file was showing then allowing me to select for import.
Dateianhänge
list.jpg
list.jpg (61.96 KiB) 1264 mal betrachtet
BEIER-Electronic Andy
Administrator

Beitrag von BEIER-Electronic Andy »

The drive letter in the Sound-teacher ist set to "E:", but the drive letter of your SD card is "F:".

However, the Sound-Teacher is trying to import the data from "E:" and cannot find anything there.
tizdaz

Beitrag von tizdaz »

But the list of drive letters in Sound Teacher is all greyed out & wont allow to change from "E".

But like i say, it worked as the problem was when i opened the folder to browse for the file no files were showing, just a blank window. So i had to change file type option to "Show All Files" and this then shown all the files including the .USC file i needed :)
Antworten