Software V1.30

Soundmodul für Fahrgeräusche (speziell für RC-Modelle). Der Nachfolger des USM-RC
Oldchap

Re: Software V1.30

Beitrag von Oldchap »

Raw-Files kann der ST tatsächlich nicht mehr einlesen. Das ist auch nicht vorgesehen; der Weg vom ST zur Karte ist eine Einbahnstraße. Einzige Ausnahme: eine Kopie des Projekts auf der Karte mit abspeichern. Die läßt sich zurückschreiben und weiter bearbeiten, alles andere nicht.
Gruß

Gerhard
Administrator

Beitrag von BEIER-Electronic Andy »

Hallo Erling,

ich glaube auch Du bringst da etwas durcheinander. Die RAW-File auf der SD-Karte sind die Sounds in einem speziellen Format für das Soundmodul. Diese Dateien kann der Sound-Teacher nicht mehr einlesen (konnte er auch noch nie).

Die Soundsdateien im WAV-Format befinden sich immer im Projektordner auf der Festplatte.
ch10uk

Beitrag von ch10uk »

Hello

Apologies in advance for my lack of German.

I have just set up the USM-RC-2 module and it seems to work but after running it for a few seconds a womans voice comes over the loudspeaker and says Achtung, achwus spalen de midrecht or something like that! I can't understand a word she is saying???

Hope someone can help.

Chris
Oldchap

Beitrag von Oldchap »

Hello Chris,

I suppose that the text is "Achtung! Akkuspannung zu niedrig". This means, the voltage for the -RC2 is too low (lower than set in configuration section). You can (and must, if activated) set this value in the configuration section fitting to your battery.
Gruß

Gerhard

Beitrag von kamyoncu-itulu1 »

hello to all

Where can I download software ?
Rascal

Beitrag von Rascal »

kamyoncu-itulu1 hat geschrieben:hello to all

Where can I download software ?
When you start the sound teacher it will ask you if you want to upgrade.
kamyoncu-itulu1

Most probably it is a basic question but where can I find sound teacher ? I have only a sd card and it does not include it.
Oldchap

Beitrag von Oldchap »

Well, you must buy once the Beier-USM-RC2-Sound- and Firmware-CD. Then you can install the Sound Teacher. Once installed, it updates itself, when WWW ist available
Gruß

Gerhard

Beitrag von Rascal »

Here is the link where you can order the sound teacher DVD, just scroll down to DVD-ROM für Soundmodul USM-RC-2 einzeln, als Ersatz .
kamyoncu-itulu1

Hello, I got the software.

I can make changes on .usm file no problem about it, but I can not upload it to sd card. Software says: NO SOUND MODULE WAS FOUND AT ANY USB PORT But sd card in the computer (clearly working-unlocked). I tried software with 2 different computer both windows-8.

What is wrong ? any idea ?

Is it posibble to upload files to sd card ?
Antworten