Soundmodul und Fahrtregler in einem Modul
Antworten
lanceks1

Light switch on and off.

Beitrag von lanceks1 »

Sfr 1
AT10II
AKL 8 W

I can turn on all the lights with a prop. channel on a 3 way switch in order. But I can't turn them off again? I have the light switch confiquired with 3 step+, and 3 steps-. and selected the dots under the lights.
Dateianhänge
20200929_112356.jpg
20200929_112356.jpg (657.09 KiB) 3076 mal betrachtet
Rascal

Re: Light switch on and off.

Beitrag von Rascal »

Hi,

you can remove the negative steps, they are usually not required.

Since Step 0 is the same as Step 1 you would only require 2 Steps +, but if you want to switch on the Parking Lights in Step 1 then you should remove the dot for those in Step 0 (else they will always be on and Step 1 has no purpose).

To switch the lights on (Step 0 > Step 1 > Step 2 > ...) use the function "Light switch +".
To switch the lights off (... > Step 2 > Step 1 > Step 0) use the function "Light switch -".

"..." depens on the number of steps you have configured.

With a three-way switch (on-off-on) you can assign "Light switch +" to area A and "Light switch -" to area D for example.
(Just swap the funtions if switch up is decreasing the steps instead of increasing them.)
lanceks1

Beitrag von lanceks1 »

Thanks, Ill check that out.
lanceks1

Beitrag von lanceks1 »

I've removed and replaced the dots @0, r&r the minus section. Can make the light switches +&- work in ST from computer. Changed the end points on the channel 5 up&down. My three way switch will turn the lights on fine, but still not off! I tried to make a recording while switching channel 5, but can't play the recording? Seems everything else works okay, this is my only problem, so far. Thanks very much for the help!! :)
Rascal

Beitrag von Rascal »

Hi,
when you say you changed the end points, you mean on the transmitter? What values are you using now?

Check the channel with the 3-way switch to control the "Light switch +/-" using a servo:
In the middle positition the servo should be in neutral position, if the switch is up or down the servo must turn to the respective side fully. Does that work correctly?

Please upload the current project file (*.sfr), too.
lanceks1

Beitrag von lanceks1 »

I cant adjust the center point of prop#5, only go 1000 low. 1500middle, and 2000hi. Using a Radio Link AT10II. Lights turn on fine, but still wont turn off.
Dateianhänge
Mack.sfr
(39.4 KiB) 112-mal heruntergeladen
BEIER-Electronic Andy
Administrator

Beitrag von BEIER-Electronic Andy »

Please record a diagnosis as described in the manual on page 92. Try to switch the lights on and off during the recording. Then you will find a file "diganose.dat" on the SD card. Upload this file here.
Rascal

Beitrag von Rascal »

Hello,
move the "Lightswitch+/-" function to the "In position (static)" column under Configuration > Proportional channels > Prop #5 since the lightswitch has a built-in memory. Shouldn't be a problem normally but please try.
lanceks1

Beitrag von lanceks1 »

The change was the "static-in position". Now it works great, off & on in stages. THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!
Antworten