Sender-Empfänger

Soundmodul und Fahrtregler in einem Modul
Antworten
snifv8

Sender-Empfänger

Beitrag von snifv8 »

Hallo, ich habe einen Taranis X9E-Sender mit Empfänger X8R und SBUS-Decoder mit 16 Kanälen. Ich weiß, dass ich das Signal von SFR-1 zum Empfänger verwenden muss, damit meine Wippkontakte funktionieren, aber welches Signal und wo sollte es im mm-Empfänger sein Das eigentliche Setup im Programm ist kein Problem

du musst dich viel entschuldigen mein deutsch es ist weil ich kein deutsch kann aber google als übersetzer benutze
Rascal

Re: Sender-Empfänger

Beitrag von Rascal »

Sorry, but it's not clear what you are actually asking, so better write in English.

Also, what's a mm-receiver?
snifv8

Beitrag von snifv8 »

Sorry I am writing to you first, but I have a Taranis X9E with an attached X8R receiver as well as SBUS decoder and an SFR-1 BEIER module and after what I have read up to then you control all the light via div. rocker switches on the transmitter but I can't see where to send this Prop # 6 (S-BUS. SUMD) into my receiver hoping this gives mediation now
Rascal

Beitrag von Rascal »

Hi,

please check the manual, in the "Overview" on the top left you can see the location of the SBUS port.
If you need to know how to set up your transmitter I suggest to ask in a forum where this specific transmitter is discussed.

PS: Take a look at this video. It's a different transmitter but the principle should be the same.
Antworten